Visa & Work permit

If you are considering doing business in Thailand, being a permanent resident or staying as a 

long-term tourist, you need to know what kind of visa you need. Tuk Accounting & Law Co., Ltd. 

will assist you to get the visa that suits your needs. We advice you to see our section on

visa service for more information.

• Confused with the Thai rules and Laws regarding requirements for visa and Work Permit?

• Looking for the most convenient way to obtain your visa?

• Easiest access to a work permit in Hua Hin?

If you are considering working or starting your own business in Thailand you need a work 

permit. This process can be a very frustrating process if you don't have experienced people 

around you. Becuase of that, our staff is ready to help you obtain your work permit in the easiest, 

cheapest and safest way, so that you got more time to focus on your business. We advice you to 

see our section on work permit service for more detailed information about how to get started.





Tuk Hua Hin Accounting & Law Co., Ltd.


Tuk Hua Hin Accounting & Law Co., Ltd.  |  164/9-10 Chomsin Road  |  Prachuab Khiri Khan 77110 Hua Hin  |  Phone: 032-513-153  |  %>[email protected]  |  
Open: Mon-Fir 9am-5pm